Friday, November 27, 2009

Is there a way I can enable font changes in a Myspace layout code if it won't let me?

Like when I put these codes in, %26lt;font size=" "%26gt; or %26lt;font color= " "%26gt; or %26lt;font face=" "%26gt;, it doesn't do anything. I can change the font size, but not the color or face, etc. But is there something in the code I can change to let me do this? HELP! Oh, and, my layout is the one with the main table, where I can change the background image and stuff.



Is there a way I can enable font changes in a Myspace layout code if it won't let me?

Next, Font sizes %26amp; Colors



So let's see. Maybe you want your font to be bigger? or maybe way smaller so you can leave your friends nifty comments, or make your myspaces' look uber cool.



Okay, easy enough. Let's go, you ready?:



Okay so copy the following code and replace the # with the size you want your font to be.



For example:



%26lt;font size="#"%26gt;My font/text here%26lt;/font%26gt;



If I wanted my font to be size "5", I would type:



%26lt;font size="5"%26gt;My font/text here%26lt;/font%26gt;



Is there a way I can enable font changes in a Myspace layout code if it won't let me?

you should be able to do



%26lt;p%26gt;



%26lt;font face="Bookman Old Style, Book Antiqua, Garamond"%26gt;Type everything in between here %26lt;/font%26gt;



%26lt;/p%26gt;



just make sure its a fond everyone has other wise it wont be viewable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone