Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do i get a background to appear on the front page of my myspace profile if my page is set to pri

i have seen it before where people have put a color on the front page of their profile even if it is set to private! i was wondering how do do that with an image or different color and not white! Thanks for helping me figure this out!!



How do i get a background to appear on the front page of my myspace profile if my page is set to private?

You do it on myspace profile editor they recently added.



when you go onto edit profile in the right hand corner, underneath account settings (i think), it says profile editor. click on that and change it to what you want (:



How do i get a background to appear on the front page of my myspace profile if my page is set to private?

you just go to the myspace profile editor and whatever you make it will just be like a reflection of your original profile



good luck!C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone