Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I put a backround on the back of the normal Myspace backround?

I want the normal profile backround that comes with it but I want an image in the back of that one. Like on the sides. It is still visible and can be seen and isnt on top of the normal profile so it isnt all confusing. Does anyone know what im talking about?



How can I put a backround on the back of the normal Myspace backround?

You should go to ur codes, ,and enter the code



%26lt;img src= " http;// ( the url of ur background)"%26gt;



and then u'd have it :D google for codes on how to make it a background



How can I put a backround on the back of the normal Myspace backround?

%26lt;style%26gt;



body {background-image:url(URL HERE); background-position:center center; background-attachment:fixed; }



.bodyContent {background-color:transparent !important;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Just paste the URL of the image you want to use where it says "URL HERE". Then paste the entire code in your "about me" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone