Friday, November 27, 2009

I want to use my picture as my myspace backgrd.?

Anyone know how to do this? What's a site that will give me the correct url's?



I have tried this continually with url's I recieved from picture trail, it doesnt work. I have tried replacing an image on a pre-made layout with my photo url, still didnt work, I dont know if the url is incorrect or not. Any1 expertised in this? Suggestions welcome.



I want to use my picture as my myspace backgrd.?

you should be able to upload it to a site, I have often seen people use something called photobucket or something. Then all you need to do is add:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



body{



background-image:url('myPicture.gif');



background-repeat: no repeat;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



I want to use my picture as my myspace backgrd.?

i don't think u can

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone