Monday, December 28, 2009

Why does this .gif image do this?

Hey.



So I created a .gif file for my myspace. Here it is.



http://a857.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



Now, I upload it, and after it finishs, this happened!



http://a857.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



Now, Im wondering, how come it turns pinkish like that?



This is how I made it:



First, I recorded an .avi file using my webcam. Its a Creative WebCam NX Pro #2. After I drag-and-dropped the image onto my desktop, I opened Paint Shop Pro 7, and from there opened Animation Shop. I opened the .avi file into that, and saved it a s a .gif image.



Its only pink when you see it in the album/on your profile [those who use myspace will understand], and when you click on it to comment it it turns to normal like the first link I provided.



Can anyone help me by telling me how to get rid of the pink dots or how to save the .gif so it wont spawn pink dots when I upload it to myspace? Thx.



Why does this .gif image do this?

when you saved it as a .gif image.....well, you "giffed" it the wrong way.



you have to use a legit software to do that. It won't work AS WELL, if you do it manually.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone