Monday, December 28, 2009

Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

On myspace.



Tis' right hea:



http://b9.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01190...



I thought it was a cute sad.



But now.... I dunno.



.....lol.



LIke, aw come on i don't look pathetically sad.



but i do look just a little down in the dumps lol



but i think it's cute^^....but... hmmmm..



ok..fine %26gt;.%26gt; Here goes :O



from a 1 to 5 how sad would you say i look? and should i put it as my default in case it's too depressing lmao. ok answer ya'lllllz. gotta know gotta know.



Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

I'd say it's a 3 on the sad scale, but it's good, it makes me wonder what you are thinking.. ala Mona Lisa.



Very cute no matter what way you slice it.



Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

u dont look 2 sad



but u could smile a lil bit



:)



Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

you look okay



PS: your pretty



Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

thats a cute pic go for it!



oh and my vote about a 2.



Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

not really. You kinda remind me of the 80's for some reason xD



Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

No that is a very cute picture girl



Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

i normally take pics like that....and noooooooo im not emo....but yeah it should be your default.....its good to have pics where you make different faces sooooo yah hope that helps



Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

It looks cute, u just look a lil bored as all, seems like a pretty good pic to me. ;)



Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

i re did it for you think its rlealy pretty and so are you :)



http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee303...



Do I look too sad in this picture? I wanna put it as my default...?

I have not seen the pic but from the replies already given, I would use another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone