Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's wrong with her?

One Monday, one of my friends told me the guy who I asked out would say yes to me. Today, the whole story has changed and he's, apparantly, not going to say yes to me.



Also, she used to go out with this boy. On Monday, she broke up with him because he told her he thinks I'm cute. Today, she says she dumped him because he acts really gay (he's bisexual).



First part of the image is from his myspace, the second is from him.



http://usera.imagecave.com/iowngodsface/...



What's wrong with her?

Your friend was playing with you, she used you to teach lesson to that boy. Tell her that she did wrong, and always be cautious about her. Take final decision regarding continuing relationship with her or not based on your thoughts and her views.



When boy is saying behind your back that you are cute, then he is not doing anything wrong, he is expressing his feelings, and not saying he likes / loves you.



First clear yourself whether you like him with all his positive and negative points or not. If not then leave him and enjoy your life. If yes, you like him, then tell him that you like him, accept his answer whatever it may be. If you come to know that he is a gay, then if you do not want to continue with him, then tell him the reason and leave him.



I advice you to be straight and express your real feelings, do not presume things, get it clear.



What's wrong with her?

Hello dear!



I think (and you should) you deserve better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone