Monday, December 28, 2009

Wat do u think??? help!!!?

umm i really like this haircut but my mom thinks it will b 2 hard for it 2 grow back nd hard 2 straighten it so i need a haircut kinda like it. please i nhttp://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h... pics!



Wat do u think??? help!!!?

It would be really hard to straighten and grow out, but I love it!



Wat do u think??? help!!!?

experiment or ask a hairdresser!



ask friends they'll know what suits you!



Wat do u think??? help!!!?

just for the record, I don't really like it, but I bet it wouldn't be too hard to pull off. The whole growing back thing; it's not like it's a pixie cut.! unless your hair is down to your butt, I don't think youll haver trouble growing it back.



Wat do u think??? help!!!?

It's really nice, but you have to remember that it was STYLED like that for the photo-shoot.



You won't be able to do that everyday, and some days, your hair will look flat and greasy.



This type of haircut is only edgy on girls with extreme hair-colours: EXTREME blonde, or EXTREME red, or EXTREME black.



Otherwise, you look washed out, and self-concious (the bang tends to do that if you don't have the guts to have an extremely funky colour).



Try something that you'll be able to change as you please. A couple months ago, I got blunt bangs across the forehead, and layers. If I want to, I can put my hair slick and straight for an edgy or fancy feel. But, if I want to be more relaxed and flirty, I'll let my hair air-dry, for waves and volume.



Hope I helped!



Wat do u think??? help!!!?

i think it is really cute tell you mom it will grow back pretty quick!!



Wat do u think??? help!!!?

dont worry hun, you just need a good layered look...here are some nice ones....layered but a great layer, you can flip out, straighten, curl whatever, and it will grow out nicely!...http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Kelly-C...



http://noted.blogs.com/photos/uncategori...



http://www.cineastentreff.de/teleschau/2...



Wat do u think??? help!!!?

i like it but then again it has this thing to it thats makes it a little scary

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone