Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which is the best image hosting website?

I want opinions on the best image hosting website for use with MySpace. My friend says Photobucket is very slow, the other I know of is ImageShack. Which do people prefer, pros and cons please.



Which is the best image hosting website?

Photobucket is the best for me really. it stores my images and you can have now video. haven't used imageshark that much, so I coudln't give you any info on that.



Which is the best image hosting website?

Try www.imageviper.com -- has a nice look %26amp; feel to it. :) Report It



Which is the best image hosting website?

Photobucket works just fine, and in my opinion is far and away the best site to use.



Easy sign-up, no spam, automatically resizes images for you (since most places won't allow you tuse images larger than 1mb anyway).



Perhaps your friend just has a slower computer? Or maybe he's trying to upload a large number of pictures at one time? (Which will make any upload go slow, Photobucket or otherwise)



Hope that helps...



Which is the best image hosting website?

I haven't used ImageShack, but Photobucket hasn't been slow for me. Its free and easy to set up if you want to just try it and see what you think. It gives there kinds of codes so you can use it on sites other than myspace.



Which is the best image hosting website?

http;//www.photobucket.com without-a-doubt!!!!



Which is the best image hosting website?

http://www.mertigo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone