Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is wrong with my computer now?..?

Whenever I try to watch a video on youtube, this is what I get:



"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."



So I click, "Get the latest Flash player", and when I do it downloads, or starts to download anyway, but then I get this:



"Unable to authenicate installer"



So Im like wth?



So can anyone tell me what this means and what I could do to solve it?



Also on myspace the images say pretty much the same thing.. my computer was working just fine yesterday!



Thanks in advance =)



What is wrong with my computer now?..?

Maybe you could find some helpful tips in the search results here;



Download adobe flash,



http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=ado...



and troubleshoot adobe,



http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=tro...



Good Luck;



SG



What is wrong with my computer now?..?

Hi, go to www.adobe.com and download the flash player from then. That way it has to be the right one and so won't give you error messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone