Thursday, December 24, 2009

Question with losing weight/weight training?

I am a 17 year old male. Have just recently started weights. Several months ago i was quite overweight, now i would say i have lost most of the weight. Although, i still have some remaining fat on my chest and lower body (legs, butt). I just want to know what i can do to rid this excess fat from my legs, butt and chest. I know im only 17 and my body is still developing, but i find it embaressing walking around with a flabby chest sticking out. Below is a link that has some images of me to give you a rough idea. When it is right for me, when my body has developed more, i plan to go gym and start doing weights properly, not to be massive and bulk, but to have the sculpt. hope someone can help!



THank you %26amp; god bless



Website with images: www.myspace.com/picture4yahoo



Question with losing weight/weight training?

Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.



Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.



U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.



Question with losing weight/weight training?

i think that the below website will help you to find the right solution for all your queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone