Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need some GOOD ideas for a layout theme for my website?

I'm using it for editing pictures and making graphics for myspace trains.



I'm going to make an image similar to this ( http://white-wahpah.net/images/layout.jp... ) but obv. not of shaun white.



DON'T tell me to look for pre-made stuff or tutorials, because my question isn't about how to make it, it's about getting a good theme.



I need some GOOD ideas for a layout theme for my website?

The theme should match your logo, much like the one in your picture matches the multi colored Olympic rings logo.



Notice each color (and only those colors) from the logo are used throughout the image. Thats what makes it look so good ;).



I usually design the logo first, and then cater my theme towards that, and since that is the traditional logo for the Olympics obviously this person does the same.



I need some GOOD ideas for a layout theme for my website?

I have always found less is more. A lot depends on your purpose and content. If you don't have much content, something reallly fancy may not be worth the effort. A simple flash page would be suitable. Like the previous person said, match colors and stuff. It's called a theme for a reason, it has certain common styles and elements. If you are consistent, it will look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone