Monday, December 28, 2009

Ok I need online help. easy 10 points if you know what your talking about and help.?

I need to know how to:



1. link a pic to a blog on myspace.



I have the image i want to link on photobucket. I know you do the %26lt;a href=" url "%26gt; then the pic url or something like that%26lt;/a%26gt;



However, do I go to the blog and copy everything in the http:// wwww box ?



is that the blogs url?



and then what the heck is the pics url?



which photobucket thing do i use:



HTML



direct link



email %26amp;IM



image code



it cant be the direct link one because i tried that and the pic wouldnt show up on my mysapce page. it showed words and those brought the link to photobucket again. eveything links the thing to photobucket instead of the blog!



or is it none of these options... do i need to put it someplace else for this to work?



PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG!!!!!!!!!



Ok I need online help. easy 10 points if you know what your talking about and help.?

use the one that is like this



%26lt;a href="the url to your myspaceblog"%26gt;%26lt;img src="i34.rkfjfjjf.we"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



Ok I need online help. easy 10 points if you know what your talking about and help.?

I assume Myspace blogs support HTML. So you would use image code from photobucket. It can be in the form of an object (%26lt;a href) or in image format which would be [img] url [/img]. It could also be [jpg] url [/jpg].



Ok I need online help. easy 10 points if you know what your talking about and help.?

oh first of all open up an album in my space. and then if its on photo bucket it should be in a "my pictures" folder on your computer already. do if so go to the album on my space and browse for the image in your pictures. Or copy and paste the url on photobucket and copy and paste it into the browse section on myspace there are many possile ways. Hope I was of a help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone